BON Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|www.bon.gov.ng| Is The Broadcasting Network of Nigerian recruitment form out? BON recruitment is yet to commence but in this article, information would be provided concerning BON recruitment.
Bon stands for Broadcasting Network of Nigeria and it was established on August 11, 1988. Currently, BON is a mixture of three(3) media groups namely Chief Executives of Federal and State-Owned Radio Organization (CEFASORO), Television Organization of Nigeria (TON), and State-Owned Broadcasting Organizations of Nigeria (SOBON). BON has a lot of objectives and one of them is to serve as a meeting point for all Terrestrial Radio, Television, DTH, DTT, and MMDS broadcasters.
A lot of our followers have asked questions concerning the BON recruitment and it is important to note that only those who meet the requirements that would be eligible to apply or work with BON. This post would outline the requirements and how to apply below.
Requirements For BON Recruitment
Interested applicants should possess the following requirements below:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline and reputable tertiary institution.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- An NYSC discharge or exception certificates.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please note the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Applicants should ensure that they apply before the deadline.
- Applicants can only apply once.
- Applicants should have scanned copies of their credentials.
Is BON Currently Recruiting?
It is important to note that BON 2021 recruitment is yet to commence but once it commences, you would be informed.
How To Apply
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the BON recruitment portal www.bon.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Follow the appropriate steps to apply
When Is BON Recruitment Deadline?
The Broadcasting Network of Nigeria recruitment deadline is yet to be released but once it is released, you would be informed.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once there are new job openings.