Anambra State Government Recruitment 2021/2022|www.anambrastate.gov.ng| The Anambra state government recruitment portal is currently active however, interested applicants should note that the recruitment is yet to commence but in this article, information on the recruitment would be provided.
Anambra State is a southeastern state and it was initially created in the year 1976 but it was later divided into two states(Anambra and Enugu State) in the year 1991. Anambra has 21 local government areas and the city of Onitsha is located in it.
The Anambra state government recruitment is only for applicants who possess or meet the requirements because that is the first step to being eligible for getting a job in Anambra state. Applicants are urged to reside in Anambra state or states close to it because so if you do not have a house in Anambra state or its environs, ensure that you get one before applying.
Requirements For Anambra State Government Recruitment
Before applying, ensure that you possess the following:
- A BSc or higher from a tertiary institution and in a related discipline.
- An O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
- Basic computing skills would be an added advantage.
- Fluency in speaking and writing English.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Important Points To Note
Before applying, interested applicants are urged to take note of the following points:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Applicants can only apply once.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
It is important to note that the Anambra state government recruitment is yet to commence so disregard any information that says otherwise.
How To Apply
Follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit Anambra State Government recruitment portal www.anambrastate.gov.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Fill the application form and upload your documents
The Anambra State Government recruitment deadline is yet to be released as recruitment has not yet commenced
Please ensure to subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.