Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020|Is the Anamabra State Civil Service commission currently recruiting? Are you currently looking for how to apply to become a civil servant of the Anambra state government, If yes then make sure you take this guide seriously as it would provide you with the necessary information you need.
Anambra State Civil service commission is a group of employees, responsible for the planning, giving advice and implementing government policies in the Anambra state government. The commission is headed by commissioners and assisted by permanent secretaries.
- Anambra state civil service commission recruitment 2020
- Jobs In government house Awka
- Anambra State Job recruitment 2020
- Anamabra State Recruitment Portal
- Anamabra state recruitment 2020 job requirements.
A lot of our followers have asked questions concerning the eligibility fro the Anamabra state civil service commission recruitment 2020 and below is the list of eligible Local government areas for the recruitment.
- Awka North
- Awka South
- Anambra East
- Anambra West
- Idemili North
- Idemili South
- Nnewi North
- Nnewi South
- Onitsha North
- Onitsha South
- Orumba North
- Orumba South
If you hail from any of the places mentioned above, then you are eligible to apply.
Requirements For Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Applicant should have a degree(Bsc/HND/OND) from a recognized institution and in a related field.
- Applicant should be above 18 years of age.
- Applicant should have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
Important Points To Note
- Application is free of charge.
- Make sure you have scanned copies of your documents and a means of identification as they may be required.
- There would be a screening and only selected candidates would be contacted.
Please note that Anambra state civil service commission recruitment 2020 has not yet commenced so make sure you subscribe to our mailing list in order to be updated once recruitment starts.
How To Apply
Make sure you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and then visit Anambra state government civil service commission recruitment portal to apply or visit www.anambrastate.gov.ng
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new article. For more information, contact them via their email address(email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org) or via their phone number +2348 123 4567.