AMCON Recruitment 2021/2022|www.amcon.gov.ng|This post would provide all the information needed for AMCON recruitment. AMCON recruitment is yet to commence but this post would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other related information.
It is necessary to give you a piece of brief information on AMCON as it may come in handy. AMCON stands for Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria and it was established on 11th June 2011 and the organization is intended to have a life span of ten(10) years. AMCON was established to be a key driving and stabilizing force in the economy.
Multiple questions have been asked concerning the AMCON recruitment and this post would provide answers to questions like:
- Is AMCON currently recruiting?<
- What are the requirements for AMCON recruitment?
- How do I apply for AMCON recruitment?
- When is the deadline for AMCON recruitment
Only those who possess the requirements would be eligible to apply for AMCON recruitment so ensure that you read the requirements section thoroughly.
Requirements For AMCON Recruitment
- Applicant should have a degree preferably a B.sc or higher from a recognized institution and in a related field.
- Applicants should have an O’level result that meets the minimum requirement.
- Applicants should have basic computing skills.
- Applicants with basic computing skills would have an added advantage.
- Applicants should have good communication skills.
- Applicants should have good organizational skills and should be fluent in speaking and writing English.
Interested applicants ought to take note of certain points before applying and we have outlined a few of them in this post.
Important Points To Note
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the AMCON recruitment portal.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be informed.
- Applicants can only apply once.
- The application can only be done for one position.
Please note that AMCON recruitment is yet to commence so follow the instructions below so as not to miss out when recruitment commences.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the AMCON recruitment portal www.amcon.gov.ng to apply for the vacant positions also bookmark this page as it would be updated regularly.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once recruitment starts.