Air Peace Recruitment 2021/2022|Are you looking for how to apply for vacant positions in Air Peace? If yes then you are at the right place because this post would give you a piece of well-detailed information on how to apply for Air peace recruitment, requirements, and other related information.
Air Peace is a privately owned airline that started in 2013 and its headquarters is in Lagos. Air peace currently has a fleet size of 23 and it provides passenger and charter services across major cities in Nigeria and in the middle east. Air peace is owned by Allen Oyema who is also the Chief Executive Officer.
A lot of questions related to Air peace recruitment has been asked by a lot of our followers and in response to this, we decided to publish a post that would answer the questions below:
- How do I apply for Air Peace recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Air Peace recruitment?
- When is the deadline for Air Peace recruitment?
- Is Air Peace recruitment form out?
Requirements For Air Peace Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should have a Bsc or a higher degree in a related discipline.
- Some positions would require that you have a license.
- Applicants are advised to have working experience in their respective fields.
- Applicants with a knowledge of basic computer applications would have an added advantage.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please note the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Applicants should apply before the deadline.
- Applicants can only apply once.
- Applicants can only apply for one position.
- Applicants should have a well-written CV.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the Airpeace recruitment portal flyairpeace.com/career.php to apply for the vacant positions also bookmark this page as we would update it once recruitment commences.
Airpeace Recruitment Deadline
The deadline would be specified once there are vacant positions so visit this page regularly.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.