Are you looking for how to apply for vacant positions in Air Peace? If yes then you are at the right place because this post would give you a well detailed information on how to apply for Air peace recruitment, requirements and other related information.
Air Peace is a privately owned airline that started in 2013 and it’s headquarters is in Lagos. Air peace currently has a fleet size of 23 and it provides passenger and charter services across major cities in Nigeria and in the middle east. Air peace is owned by Allen Oyema who is also the Cheif executive Officer.
A lot of question related to Air peace recruitment has been asked by a lot of our followers and in response to this, we decided to publish a post that would answer the questions below:
1. Air Peace Salary
2. Air Peace Job Application
3. What are the requirements for Air Peace Recruitment?
4. How do I apply for Air Peace Recruitment?
If your question falls into any of the categories above, then make sure you take this post seriously as all your questions would be answered.
Read More: SEC Recruitment Form Portal 2020| Apply Now
Requirements For AirPeace Recruitment 2020
1. Applicant should have a degree preferably a bachelor’s degree from a tertiary institution.
2. Applicant should have a working experience.
3. Applicant should have an O’level result.
4. Some fields might require you to have a license.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
1. Application is free of charge.
2. Applications are done via email with the name of the position being applied for used as the email subject.
3. Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should visit air peace recruitment portal flyairpeace.com/career.php or bookmark this page because it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.