Agsmeis 2021/2022 Loan Application Portal|agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng| The portal for the Agri-Business Small and Medium Enterprise Scheme has been activated and before applying, it is important to know how to create an account, register, and log in to the portal.
Agmeis is a loan program funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria to promote agricultural businesses and Small/Medium Enterprises(SMEs). The portal was created to help track loans, get feedback at every level, and migrate all existing apps to the new portal.
What Are The Requirements For CBN AGSMEIS Loan
Before applying for the CBN AGMEIS Loan, ensure that you possess the following:
- Duly completed application form.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Certificate of Training from recognized Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI) or evidence of membership of organized private sector
- Letter of Introduction from any of the following, Clergy, Village Head, District Head, Traditional Ruler, senior civil servant, etc. (for individuals/ micro enterprises only).
- Evidence of registration of business name or certificate of incorporation and filing of annual returns (where applicable) in compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990).
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) and current Tax Clearance Certificate TCC) where applicable.
How To Apply For Agsmeis Loan
Do you know that it is very easy to apply for the Agsmeis loan however before applying you must undergo training with the Certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute(EDI) and the aim is to help you understand the loan application procedures thereafter, visit the AGSMEIS loan portal agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng and submit your loan application.
How To Check AGSMEIS Loan Status
To check your AGSMEIS loan status visit the new loan portal agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng and you would be guided on how to go about that.
AGSMEIS loan interview questions
Before your loan can be approved, you would be made to answers some questions, and below is a sample of questions that you would likely encounter:
- What is your name
- How much did you apply for?
- Where is your business located?
Latest News On AGSMEIS
Do you want to get the latest news on AGSMEIS? If yes, then drop your contact below and we would contact you once we have any information on the AGSMEIS NIRSAL loan application.
For more information, subscribe to our mailing list and follow all our social media pages.