Afdb Recruitment 2021/2022 Recruitment Form Portal|www.afdb.org| Do you want to work for the African Development Bank recruitment? The African Development Bank recruitment is currently ongoing and in this article, we would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other related information.
Afdb stands for African development bank and it was created on 10th September 1964 with the sole aim of improving lives and the reduction of poverty in Africa. African development bank has seventeen(17) goals and their main objectives are achieved mainly in two(2) ways namely:
1. Mobilizing and allocating resources for investment in RMCs.
2. Providing policy advice and technical assistance to support development efforts.
A lot of our followers have asked us a lot of questions concerning African development Bank recruitment 2021 and below is a list of questions that this post would answer:
- How do I apply for Afdb recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Afdb recruitment 2021?
- When is the deadline for Afdb recruitment?
- Is Afdb recruitment form out?
- When would Afdb commence recruitment for 2021?
The following positions are available:
Position Title: Senior Director, RDNG
Job Reference: ADB / 21 / 026
Closing date: 18th March 2021
Duty station: Abuja, Nigeria
Requirements For African Development Bank Recruitment 2021
- Applicant should possess a minimum of a Masters’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Business Law, or related disciplines.
- A minimum of ten (10) years relevant and demonstrable experience in international development finance or with a leading private sector financial institution. The last eight (8) years should be at a senior management level.
- Applicants should have the ability to communicate orally and write effectively in English language and/ or French with a working knowledge of the other knowledge.
Important Points To Note
Applicants should note the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Applicant should have scanned copies of his/her credentials.
- Applicants are advised to read through the requirements thoroughly before applying.
- Applicants should have all the necessary credentials before applying.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- This position does not attract international terms and conditions. the position holder will be recruited at the local level and will therefore not have international terms and conditions of employment.
- Only nationals of Nigeria or bank member countries who have the right to reside and work in Nigeria will be considered for this position. the bank does not sponsor or support applications for work permits and relocations for the position in question.
- Should you encounter technical difficulties in submitting your application, please send an email with a precise description of the issue and/or a screenshot showing the problem to HR Direct via [email protected]
- To apply for this position, you need to be a national of one of the AfDB member countries.
- Applicants who fully meet the Bank’s requirements and are considered for an interview will be contacted. Only online applications submitted with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and copies of the required degrees will be considered. The President, AfDB, reserves the right to appoint a candidate at a lower level. The African Development Bank is an equal opportunities employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The African Development Bank Group (AfDB) does not ask for payments of any kind from applicants throughout the recruitment process (job application, CV review, interview meeting, and final processing of applications). In addition, the Bank does not request information on applicants’ bank accounts. The African Development Bank Group declines all responsibility for the fraudulent publications of job offers in its name or, in general, for the fraudulent use of its name in any way whatsoever.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once there are new job openings.