Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020| Are you an unemployed indigene of the Adamawa state and looking for job or employment opportunities with the Adamawa state Civil service commission? If yes, then this post would give you every single information you need to know concerning the Adamawa state Civil service Commission Recruitment 2020.
It is important to have a brief knowledge of the Civil service commission as it may come in handy if there is a screening. The Adamawa state civil service commission is a body responsible for the planning, advising and implementation of policies in the Adamawa state government.
- Adamawa State Government Recruitment 2020
- Adamawa State Local Government Service Commission 2020
- Federal Civil Service Commission Yola
- Adamawa State Recruitment 2020
- Adamawa State Government Recruitment Portal 2020
- Adamawa State Government Employment News
Application for employment opportunities with the Adamawa state Civil service commission is open for those from the following Local Government areas below:
- Mubi North
- Mubi South
- Yola North
- Yola South
Requirements For Adamawa State Government Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Applicant should be above 18 years of age.
- Applicant should have a degree(Bsc/HND/OND) from a recognized institution and in a related field.
- Applicant should have an NYSC certificate.
- Applicant who knows how to use a computer has an added advantage.
Please note that Adamawa state government recruitment 2020 is free of charge and the recruitment has not commenced, so disregard any information that say otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Make sure you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and then visit Adamawa state government recruitment portal to apply. You can visit their main website www.adamawastate.gov.ng to apply
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.