ABUAD PostUtme/DE Screening Form For 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise|The management of Afe Babalola University has released its PostUtme/DE screening forms for the 2021/2022 admission screening exercise and those who chose the institution when applying for Jamb should follow the instructions in this article to register for the screening exercise.
About ABUAD PostUtmeScreening Exercise
Afe Babalola University PostUtme screening exercise would be done online and only those who pay the application fee would be granted access to the screening portal. Candidates are to follow the instructions outlined below to successfully register for the ABUAD PostUtme screening exercise.
ABUAD PostUtme/DE Sccreening Fee
Candidates would be required to pay a fee before being given access to the screening portal and the table below outlines the screening fee for each category of applicants.
|Category Of Applicants||Application Form Fee||Screening Fee|
The amount specified above must be made to the designated banks or at designated selling points specified by the school. The following are the designated banks:
|BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|Union Bank Plc||0061954679|
|Fidelity Bank Plc||5080051231|
|Sterling Bank Plc||0064784459|
|WEMA Bank Plc||0122718841|
The application forms can only be gotten from designated selling points and the following are the designated points below:
- Online on http://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD, EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
- WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
Requirements For ABUAD Screening Exercise
Before applying for the Afe Babalola University screening exercise, applicants should possess the necessary requirements and the requirements include:
- A current UTME result
- A minimum of five(5) credits passes in WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/IGCSE in one sitting and it must include core subjects like English Language, Mathematics, and Literature in English. Those applying for admission into the College of Education should have 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects in their O level.
- Those applying for MBBS should have a minimum of five(5) credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/IGCSE in not more than two sittings and should contain subjects like English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- Those applying for other programmes should have a minimum of five(5) credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/IGCSE and it must include Mathematics, English Language, and three other subjects relevant to their course of study.
How To Register For ABUAD PostUtme/DE Screening Exercise
Those who want to register for the ABUAD PostUtme/De screening exercise must follow the steps below:
- Visit the screening registration portal http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/
- Select the category you are applying for
- Click on Login to continue your application
Follow the guidelines outlined in this PDF to apply for the admission screening exercise. You must print out your application form because you must present it after you have been considered for recruitment.
Alternatively, Follow the steps below to apply
- Visit the registration portal https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng
- Download the application form for the category you are applying for
- Fill the application form
Note that those who follow these alternative steps to register would do their screening at designated centers and they must present the application form before they would be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
Additional Points To Take Note Of
This section is for those who are doing a change of institution and those who are doing a change of institution to ABUAD and are qualified to participate in the ABUAD postUtme/DE admission screening exercise should purchase a change of institution from the University at a cost of N3,500 and note that this is separate from the change of institution you are going to do in Jamb. The second batch screening exercise for PostUtme would start on September 6, 2021, as the first batch screening result has been released.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions or encounter any difficulties when trying to apply for the screening exercise