ABU PostUtme/DE Form For 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise Is Out| See How to Apply here
The management of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria has announced the release of its 2021/2022 admission screening PostUtme/DE Form. Those who made Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria their first choice institution when writing for Jamb should follow all the instructions we would provide in this article to register for the screening exercise.
It is very important to note that only those who made ABU their first choice institution and possess the other requirements would be able to register for the screening exercise. We would outline the things that those registering for the screening exercise must possess below.
Eligibility For ABU 2021/2022 PostUtme Screening Exercise
Like we earlier said, only those who are eligible would be considered for admission, and below are some of the things you must possess before registering:
- Applicants must make ABU their first choice institution
- Candidates must have a minimum Jamb score of 180
- Candidates must hae their original Jamb printout
- GCE Candidates are expected to upload scanned copies of their GCE Advanced Level, IJMB, Alevel, NCE or Diploma result
ABU 2021/2022 PostUtme/DE Screening Exercise Registration Procedures
Those who want to register for the Ahmadu Bello University PostUtme/DE screening exercise should follow the steps outlined below to register:
- Visit the registration portal portal.abu.edu.ng/forms and you would see a form at the right
- Use your Jamb registration number as username and state of origin as password
- Login and pay the registration fee(N2000)
ABU 2021/2022 PostUtme Screening Dates & Time
Abu PostUtme/DE screening exercise would take place from 4th October 2021 to October 9, 2021, and payments for the screening exercise can be made via POS, online payment, or bank. The screening exercise would be conducted in batches and applicants are to appear for the screening exercise when their faculty is undergoing screening.
ABU PostUTME/DE Registration Deadline
The registration portal would be deactivated on October 3, 2021and after then, the screening exercise would commence immediately.
Those who are applying should read the instructions thoroughly before registering also, drop your comments below if you have any questions to ask.