Abia State government Recruitment |abiastate.gov.ng| Are you an Abia state citizen, unemployed ad looking for employment with the Abia state government? If yes, then make sure to read this post to the end as we would give you a well detailed information on Abia state government recruitment 2020.
Abia State is a south eastern state that was created in the year 19991 from part of Imo state and it’s slogan God’s Own State. The capital is Umahia and it is bordered by seven states namely Akwa-Ibom, Imo, Rivers, Anabra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Cross-river states respectively.
A lot of questions have been asked on Abia state civil service commission recruitment ad in this article, the questions selected below would be answered.
1. Is Abia State Government Recruitment Form out?
2. When is the deadline for Abia State Goverbnment Recruitment?
3. What are the requirements for Abia State Government Recruitment?
4. When is the deadline for Abia State Government Recruitment?
5. Shortlisted Candidates for Abia State Government Recruitment
Requirements For Abia State Government Recruitment
1. Applicant should possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in a related field.
2. Applicant should possess an O’level result with good grades and that would meet the minimum requirement.
3. Applicant should possess basic computing skills.
4. Applicant should have good communication skills.
5. Applicant should be fluent in speaking and writing English language.
Important Points To Note
1. Application is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the portal.
3. Abia State civil service commission recruitment is yet to commence.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit Abia State Government recruitment portal abiastate.gov.ng to apply or bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.